Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Settling in

Hi.  It's Alice again.  Mom says she'll get into this blogging thing soon, and I'm having fun with MY blog, so I figured I'd play around with theirs, too.  Dad started work today (which was yesterday for them), and thinks he is going to like it if he can figure out their computer system.  Mom is trying to get plugged into the Anglican church over there and see if there are ways she can be involved.  They are settling into their new digs, a bed and breakfast on an organic farm.  The internet connection is better.  We just Skyped with Mom and there was quite a delay which makes conversation a little tough, and had my kids entertaining themselves by making faces into our camerea and watching themselves.  Silly kids.

So here is a map of New Zealand.  They started out in Wellington, and I have no idea where on the map they are now!  But aren't you impressed that I added a map?  The town is called Dannevirke, and is out in the country.  Stay tuned for more news of the Bustons Down Under!

1 comment:

  1. I think Dannevirke is just east of Palmerston. Way to go, Alice, for setting this up! We hope to see more postings soon! Love to the folks down under!!

    ReplyDelete